简介:作者:小雅和英美友人 GETTING A HAIRCUT 剪头发 修边、剪刘海、吹头发,分步讲。 给头发分缝,英文怎么说? Hair什么时候加s? Mom: I think it's time that you get your hair cut . 妈妈:我觉得你该 剪头 了。 Hair什么时候可数,什么时候不可数,详细分析见文章结尾。 Child: Cut my hair ? No! 宝宝: 剪头 ?不要! Mom: I
【晨说网探索分享】
作者:小雅和英美友人
GETTING A HAIRCUT 剪头发
修边、剪刘海、吹头发,分步讲。
给头发分缝,英文怎么说?
Hair什么时候加s?
Mom: I think it's time that you get your hair cut.
妈妈:我觉得你该剪头了。
Hair什么时候可数,什么时候不可数,详细分析见文章结尾。
Child: Cut my hair? No!
宝宝:剪头?不要!
Mom: It is getting too long and it needs a little trim.
妈妈:太长了,需要稍微修一修。
Child: What does "trim" mean?
宝宝:“修”是什么意思?
Mom: Trim means to cut a little bit off the ends of the hair.
妈妈:修的意思就是把发梢剪掉一点点。
Child: But it will hurt!
宝宝:但是会疼的!
Mom: I promise it won't hurt.
妈妈:我保证不会疼的。
Your hair doesn't feel it.
你的头发根本感觉不到。
Can I show you?
我给你演示一下?
I will cut a little bit off to show you it doesn't hurt.
我剪掉一点儿让你看看疼不疼。
All done.
好了。
Did you feel that?
你能感觉到吗?
Child: No.
宝宝:不能。
Okay, I will try, Mommy.
好吧,我试试吧,妈妈。
Mom: Great, Let's go!
妈妈:好的,咱们走吧!
I have made you an appointment at the hairdresser's.
我已经给你和理发店预约了。
My name is Joanna and I will be cutting your hair today.
我的名字是乔安娜,今天由我来给你剪头发。
Hairdresser: Please climb up into my special chair.
理发师:爬到这个特制的椅子上来。
Now I am going to pump this lever at the back of the chair
我会压几下椅子后面的这个杆,
to make it go higher
把
它调高点,
so I can cut your hair.
我就能给你剪头了。
Hairdresser: I also need to put this cover over you
理发师:我还需要给你围一个布,
so we don't get hair all over your nice clothes.
这样就不会弄得漂亮衣服上都是头发了。
It goes around your neck.
Is that okay?
行吗?
Child: I am a little scared.
宝宝:我有点害怕。
Mom: You are doing really well.
妈妈:你做得非常好。
Look how high you are sitting now!
你看你现在坐得多高啊!
Hairdresser: First, I will comb your hair
理发师:我先梳梳你的头发,
and spray some water on it.
然后在上面喷点水。
Hairdresser: Then I will use my scissors to cut a little bit of hair off the ends.
理发师:然后我用剪子稍微剪掉一点发梢。
【Cutting the Child's Hair 给宝宝剪头】
Sit still
.
You don't want your hair to be cut wrong.
你可不想头发剪坏了吧。
Just be patient.
Hairdresser: I'm going to cut your bangs.
理发师:我该剪你的头发帘了。
Please close your eyes
把眼睛闭上
,
so the hair doesn't get into your eyes.
这样头发就不会进眼睛里了。
How do you want me to part your hair? To the left, to the right, or down the middle?
你想让我怎么分缝?往左分、往右分,还是在中间分?
Child: In the middle.
宝宝:在中间分。
Hairdresser: Let's dry your hair now.
理发师:我现在把你的头发吹干。
We'll use the blowdryer.
咱们用这个吹风机。
吹风机亦可用hairdryer。
It's going to be loud.
会有点吵。
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Hairdresser: There you go.
理发师:好了。
We are all done.
完成了。
【After the Haircut 理发后】
What do you think
?
Child: It didn't hurt at all
宝宝:一点都不疼,
and my hair is shorter!
而且我的头发变短了!
Hairdresser: That's right, I made your hair shorter by cutting it.
理发师:是的,我把你的头发剪短了。
I will see you next time when your hair grows again and you need another haircut.
等你头发再长长了,下次又需要剪的时候再见咯!附:
★ 大部分时候,hair是作不可数名词的,如:
You have hair in your face.
你脸上有头发。
Let's part your hair.
我给你的头发分个缝。
The back part of my hair has lots of split ends.
我后面的头发有很多分叉。
★ Hair仅在强调“根数”的时候作可数名词,如:
I pulled 3 gray hairs this morning.
我今天早上拔了3根白头发。
That man only has 5 hairs on his head.
这个男人头上只有5根头发。
Let's comb those stray hairs back into place.
咱们把那几根散头发梳回去。
【公众号:你和宝宝说英语】
声明:本文内容仅代表作者个人观点,与本站立场无关。如有内容侵犯您的合法权益,请及时与我们联系,我们将第一时间安排处理。Hair什么时候可数,什么时候不可数?